HEAR Premium Grade Zinc Air Batteries in orange, size 13 come in a set of 60 batteries and provide you with the performance, power, reliability and consistency to live life to the full.
These fresh, mercury-free batteries are a fit for all modern hearing devices, optimised for wireless, bluetooth and MFIs devices with a secure and precise sealant application to provide cell stability and durability in extreme conditions.
The technology is a major step forward in the world of hearing aid battery power. An advanced anode increases battery life and ensures long lasting performance throughout the life of the battery. The zinc air battery creates power by oxidising zinc with oxygen from the air. The design delivers energy where it’s needed, prolonging the life of the battery and ensuring a consistent and precise listening experience. The tabs are 25% larger than standard tab design, and ergonomically designed to make changing your hearing aid battery easier.
- Remove the drained battery from your device
- Spin the lock dial on the back of the package to securely position a battery with the forward facing door
- Open the door and remove the hearing aid battery from the package
- Re-close the door to ensure batteries stay clean, secured and protected
- Remove the tab and let sit for one minute to allow air to activate the battery
- Then insert the battery into your device with the flat side facing up and close the door
- Your hearing aid should now be powering up and is ready for use.
- Leave new batteries sealed in their original packages
- Do not remove the tab on your zinc air battery until you are ready to use it
- Store batteries at room temperature
- A fresh battery has more power than an aged battery. Therefore, review expiration dates on the back of battery packages prior to use
- Store and discard batteries in places that cannot be reached by infants or children