Solgar® 7 works to balance the release of joint enzymes, structurally support healthy joint cartilage and effectively support mobility, flexibility and range of motion. Solgar® 7 is a shellfish free joint supplement specifically formulated for an active lifestyle. Its unique formulation including 3 patented ingredients:
• A specialised form of collagen (UC-II®).
• Boswellia – a plant that produces Indian frankincense, which has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
• Ester-C® – a patented, non-acidic, fast absorbing and sustained release form of Vitamin C that lasts up to 24 hours in your body.
Solgar® 7 works differently to glucosamine and chondroitin – it targets multiple pathways that:
• Structurally support collagen building blocks and sensitive joint cartilage.
• Increase flexibility, overall mobility, and range of motion.
• Balance out joint stressors, daily wear and tear, and the “overworking” of an active lifestyle.
The Vitamin C in this product helps collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones. It also helps to protect cells from oxidative damage (stress).
Ester-C® is a trademark of The Ester C Company. Manufactured under U.S. Pat. No.’s 6,197,813 and 6,878,744 and corresponding foreign patents.
5-Loxin® is a registered trademark of P.L. Thomas-Laila Nutraceuticals LLC and is used under license. International patents pending.
UC-II® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I. Bioperine®is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours.
SUGGESTED USE: As a food supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Solgar 7 Vegetable Capsules:
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.